Sunday, July 26, 2009

Walgreens: Week of 7/26

Walgreens is doing some terrific deals this week.  I’m going to be busy.  Remember if you want all of the deals, you need to go and visit IHeartWags … I only list what interests me.  There’s always more – always.
Mars Candy is on sale $0.49 each with the Walgreens ad coupon
Use $1/2 coupon from 7/26 RP Final Cost:  
FREE
Scotch Bubble Mailer on sale for $0.39 each.  
Use $0.50/1 coupon from 7/26 RP Final Cost:  FREE
There are a whole bunch of buy one get 2 Free deals on school supplies:
Penway 2 pocket folder with two prongs 3/$0.59
Penway 1 Subject Notebook 3/$0.99
Penway Composition book 3/$1.99
Some other deals I like: 
Starbucks Frappuccino 4/$5 with the Walgreens ad coupon
Use $1/1 coupon from 6/21 SS Final Cost:  $0.25 each (I can do this well at Big Y this week on the four packs, so I may not clean up on this deal – How many of these can my husband drink anyway??)
The register reward deals don’t excite me this week – and I’m going to be way too busy to fool around with deals that don’t excite me.  Since I don’t believe in paying for toothpaste, mouthwash etc – and the rest of the deals all seem to require printable coupons that depend on the zipcode you enter --- nope – PASS.  Too much trouble for what it is…. Not for me.

No comments: