Monday, July 27, 2009

Free Ice Cream at Shop Rite

Okay ladies – I’m missing my ShopRite this week – not only do the deals overall look pretty good but Laina at Abundant Food Savings is reporting a smart little Catalina deal on Blue Bunny Ice Cream.  I know that you “need” ice cream this summer for the little ones – don’t you??
Buy 3 Blue Bunny Pints priced at .99 each
Pay $2.97
Get back a $3 Catalina
Final cost FREE!  Yep, you read that right --- no coupons, no nothing.  Just free ice cream.
There are also some $1.50 coupons floating around that will let you work the same deal with the cones and individual treats from here
Personally, the pints are easier and would work for me. 
Also – apparently this deal rolls!! (Yes, I know the pun is irresistible – it rocks and ROLLS!!)  Take the CAT and do another deal until either you get tired or the ShopRite manager gives you the old heave ho….

No comments: