Monday, July 20, 2009

Free Starbucks Pastry

Now you know I love my Starbucks (which still astounds most people who know that I can't abide coffee -- I drink their tea lattes!)
And you know I make the most of Starbucks every chance I get (because they're so NOT budget..)
So, you know I was swooning when I came across this deal for tomorrow:
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 (that's tomorrow, right??) from opening until 10:30 am, you can use this coupon here to get a free pastry when you buy any "handcrafted beverage" (that means something they have to actually make at the bar -- rather than just plain coffee)
I'm personally a fan of the new breakfast roll they have out now --- not too sweet and very cinnamon-y.  
Pair that with your black/gold Starbucks card for the discount on that drink and you have a pretty sweet deal.


Thanks to MyFrugalAdventures for finding this terrific deal.

No comments: