Saturday, March 21, 2009

Save Your Printable!! Classy Glade

I completely burned out on the Glade products during a promotion in September. I swore I had enough of Glade to last me a lifetime -- and I don't even like the stuff all that much. I had a devil of a time giving all of it away (Thanks Karen!!)
But this Glade deal looks attractive to me --- you'll have to start planning NOW, so that you can take advantage of this in a few weeks:

Here's how it goes

Glade has released a new coupon for $4.00 off any product from The Fragrance Collection by Glade. These coupons usually go very quickly, so print them off while you are able to!!

This coupon is for their new line of Reed diffusers and Soy candles. They're a little bit classier than the usual line of Glade products. I'm willing to give them a try -- I'm also thinking of gift giving as we come to the end of the school year.

Hold onto them until the beginning of April.
These are normally priced at $5.99 at Walgreens.
In the April Easy Saver booklet, there will be a $2.00 off coupon for these products.
Combine the two coupons, and we should have FREE Glade products in April.

Reportedly, you can print the Glade coupons twice, as long as you do them both at the same time. After you print it out the first time, hit the back button and print it out again.

No comments: