Friday, March 13, 2009

Buddy Soaps

I don't have children, so you wouldn't think that Johnson Buddy soaps would make my heart go pitter patter ---- but they do. These things are so popular with the little guys (and since it makes them agreeable to baths, they're popular with the moms too) that giving them away has made me the most popular thing since sliced white bread.

So I was so psyched to learn from DealSeekingMom and MoneySavingMom that the Johnson's coupons have been reset. (truthfully, I hadn't been following them and didn't know they were out -- but they've been re-set and you can print them at these links. )

These soaps are priced around $1.00 at most stores including Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, etc. Use these coupons to get them free. If you have little ones, you'll be a hero. If you don't have little ones, you can be the favorite aunt or family friend. Either way, you come out ahead of the game.

No comments: