Saturday, March 21, 2009

Moderately Ridiculous: But Thrifty!!

Okay, some of what I do to pinch a penny borders on the ridiculous, I know. But I love when someone else sets up a deal that seems like way more work than its worth (to me). That's when I remind myself that this is a game!!
Oh, it saves me tons and tons of money --- that's true. But I have to approach it like a game -- its a sport -- shopping for sport. Like any other puzzle, I manipulate the pieces until it clicks and I "win" by getting free stuff, right?
And if you look at it that way ---- well, how much work is any game or puzzle worth?? You do it for the fun of it, for the sheer joy and exhiliration of LEGALLY walking out of a store with free stuff.

So, here's the deal that started me on this rant ---- see what you think: Do it if the game of it appeals to you -- or just giggle slightly (like I did) and pass on it. Doesn't matter -- just fun!

Go to mycokerewards.com
Enter this code: 100869373819

You have added O points..... (this is looking ridiculous already, isn't it?)
But you have a special reward from Walgreens (YAY!!!)
Click on DONE
Then Get it
Then Continue
Click on the link and a coupon will be sent to your email
Print off a coupon for a BOGO 20 ounce Coke at Walgreens
After having done all that
Save it for just a little while...
3/29 - 4/4 at Walgreens when you buy a 20oz Coke - get a free candy bar.
Follow these steps and you will receive two cokes and two candybarsfor the price of a coke.
Thanks to the CherryPicker for the strategy and the giggle.

No comments: