Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walgreens for 1/11/09

Here's what my shopping list for Walgreens will look like this week. There are many other deals to be had so don't necessarily stop looking here --- but these are the things that work for me.

Free or Almost Free

Oust Air Sanitizer $3.79 B1G1 Use B1G1 free coupon from 1/4 SS insertFinal price: FREE (I don't know if I actually want this or not yet, but having a dog in the house, air freshener is never a bad thing, I guess)

Windex Glass Wipes $3.79 B1G1 Use (2) $0.40 coupons from upcoming 1/11 SS insertMail in full rebate from upcoming 1/11 SSFinal price: $0.80 overage for two minus cost of stamp (I need to look at the rebate form and see how it works, but I'll probably do this one)

Colgate Toothpaste $2.79 B1G1 with insert couponUse $1.50 from September All You magazine or $1.00 coupon from 1/4 SS insertFinal price: 2/$0.79 or $0.21 overage (I don't usually pay actual money for toothpaste, but this is cheap enough that I might do it)

Aquafresh Toothpaste $2.99Use $2.00 EasySaver couponUse $1.00 printable coupon or $0.75 coupon from 1/4 SS inserFinal price: $0.24 or FREE (same story with the toothpaste --- my Walgreens is good about accepting internet printable coupons, but some of them are not -- worst case scenario, its still very cheap toothpaste)

These aren't free, but they're good enough deals to work for me.

Quaker Oats $3.79 B1G1 with insert couponUse (2) $1.00 printable couponsFinal price: 2/$1.79 (I also have some blinkies that I found in Shaws -- same chain as Albertsons --- they might make the deal even better, have to see)

Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid $1.29 B1G1 Use (2) $0.25 coupons from 9/21 SS inserFinal price: 2/$0.79 (I don't pay cash for dish washing soap either -- but if you need it in the near future -- this is pretty cheap)

Bounty Basics Paper Towel $0.89 with insert couponUse $0.25 coupon from 12/28 PG insertFinal price: $0.64 (I've used most of my Bounty coupons on the Shaws deal this past week, but I think I have one or two left.)


Halls Cough Drops $0.99 with insert couponUse $1.00/2 from 12/7 SS insertFinal price: $0.49 each (Tis the season)

No comments: