Saturday, January 31, 2009

CVS: Week of 2/1


I'm more on the ball this week (mostly because I'm using the heck out of the $5/$30 coupon that CVS so lovingly emailed me)

Here's what I'll be shopping for at CVS this week (remember, this is just my list --- Go to IHeartCVS if you want the whole scoop!)


Two-Day Sale (Sunday & Monday only)
Hershey’s Valentines Kisses, Hugs, Miniatures, Kissables, Reese’s or York (8.5-10 oz.), 2/$3 (next week it will be Dove! This is a great way to keep everyone in candy around my work.)

And Now for the ExtraBucks!!!
Excedrin 10ct. Vial, $2.49Get $2.49 ECBs (limit 1)FREE after ECB (this is the lipstick-sized vial that goes in your purse, so none of the coupons will work on it -- still its free! And its handy to have)
Assorted Glade, 4/$10 Get $5 ECBs (limit 5)
Glade Jar Candle 4 oz. Plugins Refills 3 ct. Scented Oil Refill 1 ct.Scented Oil Candle Refills 3 ct.
Use any of these coupons:

$1/2 Glade Plugins Scented Gel Refill Packs SS 1/11/09

$1.50/2 Glade 4 oz. Jar Candles or 2 in 1 Candles, SS 2/1/09

$1/1 Glade Scented Oil Candles Refill Pack, SS 2/1/09

BOGO Glade Scented Oil Candles Holder, exp. 3-14-09 SS 2/1/09


L’Oreal Revitalift Cleanser or Towelettes, $5.99

Buy 2 get $10 ECBs (limit 2)

$2/1 LOreal Facial Skincare Product, RP #2 1/4/09

Moneymaker after coupon and ECBs!


Thats about it for me this week.

No comments: