Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Price Chopper: Week of 8/8


Buy 1, Get 2 FREE Deals

Most of these aren't something I'm going to do (I do better with my couponing than the prices that this deal yields)  But this one interest me.  

Dole Premium Salads, B1G2
$1/1 Dole Salad  this one spit out of a catalina machine for me last week.  I have 3, so it should make for some cheap salad.

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Deals
 again --- most of these are not great deals..... I'm not listing all of them for you....

Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice, B1G1
$.75/1 Apple & Eve printable  (if you have kiddos, this is a good deal on those little boxes of apple juice)  Remember:  you can use 2 coupons -- you're buying 2 of them.  You're just not paying for 2 of them.

Yoplait Yogurt Cups, 10/$5

 There is a ConAgra CAT deal but it only includes a few items --- and nothing that interests me --- no great deals jumped out at me using it.  Oh, well.

No comments: