Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Staples: Week of 7/25


I think I’m moving into Staples this week.  Do you think they’ll set up a cot for me or will I need to sleep on the floor??  Start fishing through your recycling bin – you’ll need the Staples flyer.  There are some coupons in it --- and they don’t/won’t give you copies at the store. 

Four Day Sale (Sunday through Wednesday)
You have to make a $5.00 purchase to do these prices, but I’m thinking that will NOT be a problem for me. 

$0.01 (one penny)
Staples Bic Round Ballpoint Pens – Black only – 8 pack

$0.04 (four pennies)
Staples Multi Purpose paper 1 ream  $4.99 get $4.96 Easy Rebate
Final Cost:  $0.04

All week long (and how I’ll be covering that $5 purchase to get the deals above:

Buy any backpack – get the full price of the backpack as a Staples Gift Card rebate  (limit 1 per household/address)

Zebra Sarasa Retractable Gel Pens  $4.99 Get $4.74 Easy Rebate
Final Cost:  $.25

Staples HYPE! Highlighters  6 pack $0.25 each (limit 2)

Now for the deals that require the coupons --- find that flyer!!

Scotch Shipping Tape with Dispenser $1.00 with in ad coupon (limit 2)
Scotch Magic Tape  $1.00 with in ad coupon (limit 2)
Box of Ticonderoga Pencils $1.00 with in ad coupon (limit 2)
Double Sided Dry-Erase Board and Calendar $2.00 (limit 2)

No comments: