Friday, July 23, 2010

Big Y: Week of 7/23

 -- nothing spectacular at Big Y this week, but a couple of good deals if you're in the market -- (I'm probably passing on these)
B1G1 in the Ice Cream Freezer: Edy's brand, Friendly's brand, Lindy's Italian Ice and Turkey Hill brand --- no coupons that I can find so probably a better ice cream deal at Stop and Shop this week.

Hood Country Creamer - .99
 Use .50/1 Printable
Final Cost: Free

Egglands Best Eggs - $2.00
Use .50/1 from 05/02 SS 
Final Cost: $1.00
this is not a bad deal if you don't still have eggs on top of eggs from the Smart Balance deal at Shop Rite --- guess who has piles of egg cartons in the fridge??? That would be me!

Peaches- .67/lb

Soft Soap Hand Soap - $1.00
Use .50/1 Printable 
Final Cost: Free
I'll be stocking up for the back to school stockpile!

That's about it --- not too great --- might not be worth the trip for me.  We'll see

No comments: