Monday, May 4, 2009

Stretch Your Dollar Challenge

Personally, I am always up for a challenge. There is just something about someone challenging me to do something that makes it easier to get it done. Maybe I'm overly competitive??
Anyway, IVillage is having a challenge --- Stretch Your Dollar with their expert Mary Hunt (don't know her work all that well, but I guess I'll be learning about it, because I signed up for the challenge --- but you already knew that, didn't you??)
Go to IVillage and give them your email address (you're late already -- the first challenge came out yesterday. Don't obsess about it -- I was late too. I only just finished giving them my email address before I came over here to type this) They'll send you stuff each week for four weeks.
  • 4 weeks of assignments to help you slash costs
  • your questions answered by coach Mary Hunt
  • ideas from thousands of others taking the Challenge
So --- are you in???

No comments: