Saturday, September 13, 2008

Walgreens Coupon for 9/13 and 9/14

Walgreens is offering a coupon again --- another one of the $10 off of a $40 purchase. As usual with Walgreens, the $40 refers to the total after all coupons etc have been deducted ---

But --- that means its a terrific time to stock up on all of the free after rebate products (you automatically make 25% this way) and fill in with any clearance items.

So here's my plan for Walgreens today (I'm planning on hitting two different Walgreens because I'm hoping against hope for my number 1 item)

1. Magic Bullet -- this baby is normally around $50 (even at Walgreens) but there are reports all over the web that many Walgreens have them on clearance now for around $15 (much more to my budget's liking!!) I went to one Walgreens last week but they had none (not even in the regular price "as seen on TV" aisle). But let me tell you, if I find one of these at that kind of a price, I WILL be buying it ON THE SPOT (even without the $10 off $40 coupon in my hot little hand)

Now for my free after rebate items:
2. Vacuum bags -- these are on the free after rebate list at Walgreens. I didn't think I wanted them, but I've been convinced. All those summer clothes I'm getting ready to pack away will take up much less space in these babies --- and since in an old, old house, I'm pretty much limited to some attic storage and under the bed storage -- every inch counts. I'm planning on getting two of these (different sizes) because they both qualify for the rebate. Woo hoo.
3. Pert Plus -- I think I've still got one coupon from the 8/3 insert (which will make this even more of a moneymaker). We're not fond of Pert at our house, but it makes a terrific donation for our food pantry or for the battered women's shelter.
4. Excedrin Express Gels -- we go through Excedrin like candy -- (hmmm what does that say about my household, anyway??). I have some coupons from an earlier online printout that will make this an even better deal.
5. Nivea body wash for men -- I still have the coupon from 7/13 and hubby loves this stuff. free after rebate and the value of the coupon as a bonus..... good deal for me.
6. Crest Pro Health toothpaste --- there were coupons in the PG from Labor Day weekend -- plus free after rebate.
7. Revlon nail polish -- I don't really need this -- it will go to the battered women's shelter most likely -- but I still have the coupons from both 7/20 and 8/24, so good deal.

All of that will easily add up to $40 to let me use that $10 off $40.

I'll probably do a transaction buying Register Rewards products this week too --- (if I do that first, I can use the RR to pay for all of this stuff.... good plan!) Here are the ones I'm considering (I'm passing on the cough syrup deal for one)

Crest 500ml Pro-Health Rinse $4.49 get $4.49 rebate item plus RR on top of that!!
Buy 2, get $2, Buy4 get $5, buy 7 get $10

-$2.49 Shout Spray or Wipes
use the coupon from 8/10
Fantastic $2.49Windex Spray or Wipes $2.49
coupons from SS 7/20
Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes $2.49 or 16oz Foaming Spray-$2.49 on 2, bogo Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes
coupon 7/20-
Pledge Spray or Wipes $3.29
coupon from 7/20
Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Foamer $3.79
coupon 8/24
Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush MAX Starter Kit $3.79free Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush refill w/ purchase of Starter Kit and coupon from 7/20
Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber $3.79-$2.75 off action scrubber
Drano Gel $3.49
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner $19.99 get $10 RR-$5 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit -$5
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit coupon 7/20
Buy 2 or more Listerine Products $11/2 get $6 RR
coupon from 7/27
Oral B or Crest $8/3 get $3 RR
coupon P&G 8/31
Buy 2 or more Delsym or Mucinex Products get $5 RR
Tylenol Allergy, Cold or Sinus Relief $4.99
Benedryl $3.99
coupon 7/27
Buy 2 get $5, buy 3 get $10 RR
Advil PM $6.99
coupon 8/17/08

No comments: