Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CVS Week of 9/21

I'm a little irked with CVS right now --- I had my plan all set for how to maximize the $11.99 ECB on the L'Oreal Revitalift 2 day sale. Let's just say that 8 different CVS stores in 3 different states over the course of the two days had exactly ZERO of the product. And the best that anyone could do was offer me a raincheck for free Revitalift ---- How do I politely say "I really don't want the product --- its the ECB deal that I'm really after" ---
Anyway - here's what else I'm thinking for this week:
Transaction 1

L'oreal bare naturale I'm getting the eyeliner, cuz I actually really like this stuff - $7.99
Nivea for Men - $4.99
Adidas - $5.29
3 Johnson and Johnson buddies soaps $.99 each
Total: $21.24

Coupons Used:
$4/$20 CVS
$1 L'oreal coupon from 7/20
$1 Nivea coupon (don't know where I got this one)
$1 Adidas coupon
$3 Johnson Soaps coupon

$11.24 to be paid with ECB of course

Earn: 3 ECB, 4.99 ECB, and 4 ECB for a total of $11.99 ECB --- a tiny bit of profit -- not bad.

Transaction 2

Soyjoy bars 10/ $5.00 (my family loves these -- don't ask)
Schick Quattro refills BOGO
$3.00 off Soyjoy coupon 9/7
$4.00 Quatto coupon

No comments: