Monday, June 21, 2010

Walgreens: Week of 6/20

Happy Father’s Day from Walgreens this week.  They have some terrific guy items and some fun stuff for us gals as well.  Here’s what I’m liking (remember, I only give you the deals I’m interested in doing --- if you want to see them all, go to MoneySavingMom, CommonSenseWithMoney, or IHeartWAGS

Since I need chocolate this time of year:  lets start there
Hershey Bliss:  $2.99
Use $1/1 4/25 SS
Final Cost:  $1.99

Lysol Toilet cleaner:  Buy one get one free (2/$2.99)
Use $1/2  6/6 SS
Final Cost:  $1.00 each

Renu Multi purpose solution $7.99 --- get an $8 RR
Use $2/1  6/6 SS
Final Cost:  PROFIT  $2.00

Gillette or Old Spice body Wash  $4.49  Get a $4.40 RR
Use BOGO Gillette Body Wash 6/6 PG
OR use BOGO Old Spice Body Wash/Deodorant 6/6 PG
OR use BOGO Old Spice Body Wash 4/18 RP
Final Cost:  2 Free (I’ll be doing this only with the Gillette --- since the Old Spice deal at Target looks attractive to me)

Aussie or Herbal Essences  $2.99  Get a $2.00 RR
 use $1/1 Herbal Essences 5/16 RP
Final Cost:  FREE

Gillette ProGlide Razor $9.89 --- Get a $5 RR
Use $4/1   6/6 PG
Final Cost:  $.89 each  (I don’t usually pay for razors, but we’re sending a huge care package overseas to some troops in Afghanistan and they specifically requested the fusion razors --- DONE)

No comments: