Monday, June 21, 2010

CVS: Week of 6/20


I’m back in love with CVS --- we had a falling out for a while there ---- and they’re back in love with me.  They sent me a huge survey to take and paid me $15 ECB for doing it --- and now they’re courting me with some sweet deals this week (good thing, too --- I have some ECBs ready to expire) 

Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength $2.99  >>>>> 2 ECB   Limit 1
Use $1/1   6/6 SS
Final Cost:  FREE

CVS Brand Ibuprofen $3.99  >>>>> 3 ECBs  Limit 1
Final Cost:  $.99 (keep your eyes open for a CRT from the magic red machine that might make this better yet) 

Gillette Proglide Razor (here we go again)  $9.97 >>>>>> 5 ECBS   limit 1
Use $4/1   6/6 PG
Final Cost:  $.97

Power Bar Pure and Simple  $.99 >>>>> $.99 ECBs Limit 2
Final Cost:  FREE (I don’t get these, but hubby and the dog both like them --- so for free, I’ll humor them)

There’s a diaper deal (don’t know, don’t do them) and some stuff that I refuse to pay real money for --- otherwise, that’s it for me.

No comments: