Wednesday, January 13, 2010

To Remember Your Shopping Bags:

How great an idea is this??? 
Get a FREE Static Window Cling for your car!
Go HERE to get this static cling, to help you remember your bags. This is NOT a sticker (I hate stickers on the windows -- they never come off when I want them to) -- its one of those clingy things that somehow magically holds itself to the window for you.  You can put it in the corner of your windshield like the oil-change reminder or the beach pass sticker.  Or I'm thinking I can cling it right to the glass of the dashboard --- over some little used and unimportant dial  --- )at least until my husband and I trade cars again and he has a stroke and removes it)  

(Limit 2 free clings per household. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for processing.)

I just got done ordering mine --- Look out CVS – I will not be forgetting my bag and bag-tag again soon. 

No comments: