Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Free Cottage Cheese at Stop and Shop



I don’t often do Stop and Shop deals.  They have too many rules, not enough sale to Catalina matches to make it worth my while.  Especially when Shaws is so close and so much easier. This week, they’re making it worth my while. 
Breakstone doubles cottage cheese are on sale through 3/14 for $1.00 each.  If you buy 5 and you’ll get $5 back
Final Cost:   FREE

We eat a ton of cottage cheese around here (okay, okay – I do.  Hubby hates the stuff).  I NEVER buy the singles because they are simply to expensive.  May I point out that FREE is well within my price limit??

Don’t forget that Stop and Shop is a terrific pain in the pa-too-tee when it comes to coupons and catalinas --- check out the Golden Rules of Catalina Usage at Stop & Shop from My Brain is Inside Out.  She’s got Stop and Shop down pat.  

Try this next part at your own risk --- I haven’t tried it and probably won’t ----- unless it just happens to add up for me. 
Kraft has a second catalina deal going on at Stop and Shop that actually saves your information across shopping trips.  Every time you spend $20 on Kraft cheese or dairy through 5/8/10, you get a $2 CAT “within 2 weeks” (so don’t go looking for it right away)  There are some reports on Slickdeals that the Breakstone cottage cheese is NOT kicking out these extra $2 CATs --- so like I said – try it at your own risk.


No comments: