Monday, June 29, 2009

PennyPinchers Club

I don't think I'm prepared for the kind of frugal shopping I do to become fashionable.  I can't quite envision some of the folks where I work running multiple transactions at Shaws or CVS to make the most of the CATs or ECBs.  And above all else, I abhor trendiness --- so I may be about to find myself between a rock and hard place --- I can't give up my free-shopping and it appears that doing it may make me "trendy" --- ugh.  
So, what makes me say all of this --- well for starters, I'm seeing several of the more well known bloggers on the frugal way appearing in snippets in womens magazines, talk shows and the newspaper --- and then to blow it all right out of the water --- I stumbled across two review of this book -----  
This review by Write Meg really got me --- I have to read this book, you know (okay, okay, since when have I ever met a book I didn't think I had to read???)   And then Write Meg is doing a giveaway (which you know I have to enter --- because if I can get the book for free then I REALLY have to read it!!)
Head on over and check out the review -- even if you're not a die-hard reader, you'll giggle at the review -- and I think it might tease you into reading the book.  
If I win, I'll share!! Otherwise I'll be the gal curled up in the corner at BN with the latte and a copy of this book this weekend.

No comments: