Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh, as long as I'm at it ---- Price Chopper maybe??? (still deciding if Shoprite is worth my time and energy to even figure out)
Anyway --- Price Chopper --- not bad --- not good..... My plan is to take the double dollar coupons from Stop and Shop over to Price Chopper and have them cross honor them (they're happy to do it -- but you have to physically bring the coupons in and you have to ask!!)

Dynamo Laundry Detergent (50 oz.), $.99
Thomas' English Muffins, buy 1 @$3.39, get 2 FREE!
California Cherries, $1.98 lb.
Tropicana OJ, 2/$5; use $1.00/2 Tropicana coupon from 5/3 Smart Source (with the doubler I'll get two OJs for $3.00
Cabot Brick Cheese, Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Land O'Lakes Whipped Butter, $1.50
Dole Celery, $1.50
Kraft Salad Dressing, $1.99; use $1.00 coupon printed from somewhere (sorry, that's not really all that helpful, is it??) If they double it with the doubler, I'll get free salad dressing --- works for me!
St. Ive's Body Wash; use (2) $1.50/1 from 5/10 Smart Source insert
Suave Shampoo or Conditioner, $.88; use $1/2 from 5/17 Red Plum insert = $.38 each!
Right Guard or Soft Dri Deodorant, Buy 1 Get TWO Free; use $1.00/2 from 5/17 Red Plum insert

Buy 1, Get 1 Free Deals
Polar Mixers, Seltzers or Soda 1 liters (we go through this faster than water --- its almost embarassing --- so this is a deal I can't resist)

No comments: