Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rite Aid: Week of 4/26

I'm not a huge Rite Aid girl (to the consternation of those of you who dwell in the Land of RiteAid and nothing else). But, baby, I will be at Rite Aid this week!! No, there aren't a huge number of deals to be had -- but there is one that I adore.
SaltAire Sinus & Allergy Relief (1 ct.) $6.99
Use $6.99 SCR
Combine with $1 printable coupon
Final Cost: PROFIT $1
Understand I love, love, love this stuff. I use it all winter and spring. Its a saline rinse for your sinuses and it gets out all of the gunk and irritants that lead to swollen sinuses and sinus infections. Love it. My only whine is that the SCR program is limited to one per household, so I can only do this deal once (unless I find friends who will let me use them for anothere rebate -- hint, hint)

While I'm there --- I'll pick up these good deals as well (hey, once I'm sending out for the SCR cheque, I might as well make it worth the time and energy!!)

Skintimate Shave Cream (6 oz.) $2.99
Use $2.24 SCR
Combine with $.75 MQ (4/26 SS)
Final Cost: Free (I know, I know, I have a ton of this from the Walgreens and CVS deals, but it makes my skin feel fabulous and it is free after all)

Electrasol/Finish Quantum Tabs (12 ct.) $4.49
Use $1.50 SCR
Combine with $2.50 MQ (4/19 SS)
Final Cost: $.49

No comments: