Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rite Aid: Week of 2/8


I don't know why I do it. Rite Aid lures me back again and again with its siren song --- usually it frustrates and disappoints me (actually usually it makes me tear my hair out). But I keep going back. They keep finding a deal that makes it worth my time and aggravation to give them another try. And this week, they've done just that ----- again.

The bait:



  • Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (24 count): $1.99
    Single Check Rebate deal #43: Get a $10 Gift card wyb 3 Bayer items
    Use 3 $1 coupons from the 1/4 & 2/1 RP Pay $2.97 and Get a $10 Gift Card! I'm thinking this actually turns out to be a $7.03 profit!

Some other free stuff to make sure I think its worth the trip:



  • Nivea Lip Care: Get a $2 SCR wyb 1 at $2.99
    use $1 from the 2/8 SS
    Final cost: FREE

  • GE Energy Smart CFL Bulbs: Get a $1.50 SCR wyb 2 at $2.25 each
    use 2 $1 coupons from the 1/4 SS
    Final Cost: $.50 each after coupons & SCR (for the CFL light bulbs, this is the best I've done)

  • Durex Condoms: Get $6 SCR wyb 1 at $6
    use $2 from the 2/8 SS
    Final Cost: $2 profit after coupon & SCR (gotta check if these are an acceptable brand!)

  • Finesse Shampoo: Get a $1.99 SCR wyb 1 at $2.99
    use $1 in the 2/8 inserts Final Cost: FREE after coupon and SCR

  • Garnier Fructis Harispray or Mousse: Get a $2.99 SCR wyb 1 at $2.99
    use $1 from the 1/4 & 2/8 RP
    Final Cost: $1 profit after coupon & SCR

  • L’Oreal Cosmetics: BOGO
    use $2 & $3 coupons from the 1/4 RP
    Final Cost: depends on the item you choose. I usually manage free or very nearly free lipstick when the BOGO deals come around on L'Oreal.

No comments: