Sunday, February 8, 2009

CVS: Week of 2/8


I have some ECBs to roll this week so I'll be spending some quality time at CVS. I'll probably take a crack at some of the monthly deals too (want to maximize those ECBs)

Here's what looks interesting to me: (remember, this is not an exhaustive list of the sales --- just what I'm going to be ont he prowl for)


  • Gillete Fusion Gamer or Venus Spa $7.99, get $4 ECB (limit 1)Use $4.00 Gillette or $2.00 Venus form 2/8 insert = FREE (yeah, I know, I'm getting free razors over at Walgreens too. But free is free and you always need razors, right?)

  • Hallmark cards $2.49 or more, buy 3 get $3 ECB = $1.49 each wyb 3 (this ought to be a fun one. We have a running joke going at my house that my hubby wants to SEE the receipt for the Valentine's card I get for him. He says he wants a card that I actually have to BUY. Seriously, he couldn't be more supportive of my Viking habit -- he's my source for all of the coupons! Its just become a silly joke between us.)

  • Ritz and Wheat Thins 5/$5, use $2/2 coupon from 1/25 = FREE (I'm not sure I have any more room in my pantry for crackers. Between the free Gold Emblem crackers from CVS and the free crackers and cookies from Shaws lately, the shelf is groaning.)

The Monthly deals to roll the ECBs (not much here I actually want, but VIM or the food pantry will be very happy with me)


  • CVS Childrens chewable aspirin $1.99, get $1.99 ECB = FREE

  • Extreme Energy 6 hour shot $4.99, get $4.99 ECB ( limit 1) = FREE

  • Earinse $7.99, get $7.99 ECB = FREE ( limi 2)

  • Gillette shampoo or conditioner $4.99, get $3.00 ECB ( limit 2)Use $2.00 coupon from 1/18 = FREE

  • Beyond Bodiheat pain relieving heat pad $3.99, get $3.00 ECB ( limit 5) = $.99

No comments: