Saturday, February 19, 2011

A&P: Week of 2/20

I'm not a regular A&P shopper (the A&P near me has too many nasty cashiers and a coupon policy that changes moment by moment --- its just not worth the hassle on a regular basis), but for a really great deal, I'll put up with them.  Just remember --- these may NOT work, depending on the coupon policy of the moment at A&P (especially if you frequent the same two that I do -- grrrr )


Kellogg's Cereal (must buy 4) - $1.50
use 4x  $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Simply Cinnamon Cereal printable (there is no way in heck that I'm gonna be able to pull this one off --- my A&P looks at internet printables as if Satan himself handed them to me)
Final Cost: $0.10 

Duncan Hines Brownie Mix - $1.00

Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Noodles - $1.00

New York Texas Toast Croutons - $1.00
use $0.50/1 Texas Toast Croutons, SS 01/30
Final Cost: FREE

There's also a catalina deal on Proctor and Gamble products, but I don't see any deals screaming enough to make it worth braving the coupon gestapo at my local store.


No comments: