Sunday, May 16, 2010

Big Y: Week of 5/16

There's a bunch of stuff that doesn't interest me this week at Big Y -- but the meat deal?? Count me in.  The last time they ran this, I made out like a bandit -- I bought only steak and pork chops (I figured that ground beef and sausages come around on great sales often enough -- so does chicken, although we don't eat it at our house.)  Concentrating on just those items, I bought the largest packages in the display case (yep, I really rummaged through them all and checked them)  I ended up with over $50 worth of meat for only $20.  Works for me!!  
Anyway --- this week's deals (remember the week has already begun -- and it ends on Wednesday)

Corn On The Cob - .25 ea (this isn't terrific, but for early corn, I'll do it)
Big Y Canned Veggies - .50 each
That's about it ---- I'm just going for the meat deal personally.

No comments: