Sunday, November 22, 2009

Price Chopper: Week of 11/22


I’m heading over to Price Chopper this afternoon (we’re completely out of bananas – which is practically a crisis at our house) and there are some great deals that I want to take advantage of while I have a little time on my hands – especially produce )

Certified Angus Top Round Roast, $1.99 lb.

Boneless Pork Loin Roast, $1.99 lb.

Fresh Dole Salad Kits, 2/$5

Price Chopper Large Brown Eggs, $1.68

Tropicana OJ, $2.48; use $1.00/1 Trop50 here

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE DEALS (there are more – these are just the ones that I thought were great deals.  Remember I can get Kleenex for free over at CVS and Walgreens, so BOGO Kleenex doesn’t excite me much)]

California Celery (I’m psyched about this one – its beautiful celery too)

Boneless Center Cut Porkchops (these are gorgeous thick-cut chops at my store)

Pepperidge Farm Stuffing, 2/$5; use $1.00/2 coupon here
Final cost:  $2.00 each

Hood Egg Nog (32 oz), $2.99; use $.50/1 here
Final Cost:  $2.49 each
Nestle Tollhouse Baking Morsels, $2.50; use $.50/2 coupon here
Final Cost:  $2.25 each

No comments: