Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Free Piano CD

Thanks to MoneySavingMom (she is “da bomb”!) for the heads up on a beautiful CD available for FREE.  You know I always love free!
That’s right – you can download A Place of Quiet Rest for free!
This is a lovely set of piano arrangements of beloved hymns (the old, old ones --- from your childhood)  You’ll find Near to the Heart of God, My Jesus Love Thee, and Jesus Lover of My Soul (my favorites) among others ---
All they ask from you is a valid email address (they email you the download info) and a zipcode (not sure why --- probably to plan marketing etc).  And you get a beautiful free CD in exchange.  Doesn’t get any better than that.
PS:  I sneaked a listen --- its really beautiful --- and it meets its description --- A Place of Quiet Rest ---

No comments: