Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Walgreens Week of 12/14

I didn't do too well with the Holiday Register Rewards the last two weeks, and now this week they're not doing that anymore (boo hoo). But there are some terrific deals at Walgreens this week. Here's what I see

Russell Stover Private Reserve Luminary $4.99 there are reports of coupons out there from back in August and from this past week, but I'm not finding any of them. But even so, these are beautiful (and the chocolate is yummy) and make nice little gifts for teachers, crossing guards, bus drivers, etc. And if you buy two of them, you qualify for a $10 ESR this month. That makes them FREE!!
Sure Deodorant $2.50 each -- use the December ESC fro $1.50 off. Some folks are also finding printables for $1.00 off, but I've sworn off printables for a while. If you find the printable, you'll make this FREE
DeMet Chocolate Turtles $.99 for the small box. Again, these make nice little gifts, stocking stuffers, or additions to gift baskets. There's a coupon from 11/16 for $1.50 off. Walgreens doesn't give overage -- but you can buy 4 boxes, use 2 coupons, and only pay $.96 for all four boxes. The more of these that you can pile up together, the better the price gets. The computer will keep taking the coupons as long as there is at least $1.50 of cost of the turtles left to absorb it. I did 10 boxes (it'll keep the staff here in candy for a while) and paid only $.90 for the whole pile -- just used 6 coupons
Skippy Peanut Butter (you know I'm not doing this one, I'm still working my way through my stash of peanut butter from Shaws --- but its a fairly good price in the end) 2/$3.00

No comments: