Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Walgreens Week of 10/12

I think I'm becoming a Walgreen's girl this week --- they seem to be doing better by me this week (and my rebate from last month should be hitting my gift card any day now!!)

Here's what I see:

Monthly Rebates

Extreme Energy 6-Hour Shot 2 pk. $3.99, FAR up to $3.99 Limit 1
FREE after Rebate! (this is one of those things that I probably won't try until/unless they have another $ off $$ coupon at the end of the month -- then I'm actually making money on the deal -- and hubby can experiment with this)

Choice of L'Oreal Cleansers FAR up to $7.99 Limit 1
$1/1 from 7/20 S, 8/10 RP, 8/3 RP, and 9/21 RP.
FREE + overage after coupon and rebate! (I'm loving the L'Oreal cleanser that I got free from CVS last month!!. I'm probably going to hold on and see if a $ off $$ comes out at the end of the month for this one too. I don't need cleanser right now -- I can wait. And then it becomes a terrific deal)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Enriched Foundation FAR up to $7.49 Limit 1
BOGO Q August All You Exp. 9/30/08
$1/1 9/14 RP Exp. 11/15/08
FREE + overage after coupon and rebate! (I'm not loving this one -- not a big Rimmel fan. But if you like it, by all means, its a great deal)

Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent $2.99, Get $1 MIR Limit 1
-$1/1 Printable HERE
-$1 Easy Saver Mail in Rebate
= .99 after coupon and and ES MIR
This one is all me. I'm probably going to do as many as I can manage (even without the rebate, its not a bad deal -- and this is the only laundry detergent that no one in our household has a problem with!!)


Glade Scented Oil Refill with Warmer 3.99
-BOGO from the 9/28 S
-$1 ES MIR limit 10
Buy 2, use BOGO coupon pay 1.99 + tax
Get back $2 Rebate
FREE + .01 overage after coupon and Rebate! (I probably have enough Glade and AirWick to scent the world by now -- but since hubby and guests keep commenting on how terrific the house smells -- always a challenge when you share your house with a DOG!!! --- I'll keep stocking up when they're free like this)


Weekly Deals

Zout 2/$3.79 (buy 2)
-.55/1 from the 8/10 S
Manufacturer Mail In Rebate HERE
FREE + Overage after coupons and Rebate (this is assuming that these ring up 3.79 and 0.00).

Reynold's Wrap .89 with the in ad coupon
-$1/1 some of you have from a recipe booklet found at the grocery store.
FREE plus overage after both coupons.

Lindt Bars Priced $2.49 Buy 2
-.75/1 from the 10/5 insert
-BOGO from the same insert
-$1/1 ES Coupon pg. 2
=FREE plus overage!


Register Rewards (RR) Deals

Buy 2, Get $5 RR Buy 3, Get $10 RR
Dimetap/Robitussin $3.99
-$1 Robitussin Printable HERE
-$2 Dimetapp Printable HERE
FREE plus overage after coupons and RR!

Ragu and Skippy 3/$5 Spend 15, Get 5 RR
-.60/1 Skippy from the 8/17 RP, and 10/5 RP
-$1/2 Ragu from the 8/17 RP and $1/3 from the 9/21 RP
Buy 9 = 5.20 after Coupons and RR!

No comments: